I have made these potatoes for several meals lately. They are simple and versatile and a HUGE hit with my hubby!! He really likes them and requests them. I (again) forgot to take a pic of the finished product. I am sure we will be having them again soon so I will update with pics then.
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 4 cups cubed Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the cubed potatoes into a baking dish. (The cubes of potatoes should be about 3/4 of an inch on all sides) You can spray the baking dish with a baking spray too to eliminate anything possibly sticking
- Pile on the olive oil, garlic salt, salt, paprika, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Using your fingers, or a spoon if you feel inclined, get in to the potatoes and carefully mix everything around until the seasonings coat each potato.
- Transfer the baking dish into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss the potatoes with a pair of tongs. Put the baking dish back into the oven and bake for about 15 – 25 minutes more until they are golden and crispy.
- Season with an little dusting of sea salt if desired and serve.