Recipe found on Pinterest (my addiction) and compliments of Taste of Home. I serve it with Uncle Bens Wild Rice and either a side salad or green beans.
- Prep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2-1/2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon in a large foil-lined baking pan; spoon brown sugar mixture over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts4 ounces cooked salmon equals 295 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 403 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.