Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trying something new....Body by Vi

I have been working on weight loss journey since January.  While I am seeing progress, it has been SLOW progress (average of 1-1.5 pound a week for a total of 15 pounds).  Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful to be making progress.  But I felt like I was needing to do something different to give myself mentally and my numbers a boost.  I have a friend that is a Body by Vi distributor.  I have heard a her personal story of how it's helped her Crones disease.  So I decided to give it a try.  Since it's a meal replacement it costs basically the same (or possibly a little less) that I was already spending on meals so I figured what did I have to lose.


My shake mix arrived Thurs afternoon so I started my new regimen of 2 shakes and 1 meal a day starting on Friday.  I found a great web link to over 100 recipes for fun flavors (http://www.livingsmartgirl.com/2011/08/100-body-by-vi-shake-recipes/).  I am having fun trying new flavors.  Cinnamon roll is by far my favorite so far.  Triple chocolate is a close second though.


I am looking forward to seeing what progress I make and what I learn about myself too hopefully make some additional changes that will result in some higher numbers.  Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment