Sunday, April 29, 2012

I didn't fall off the Earth....sooooo busy!

I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't fall off the face of the earth.  I have been sooooooo busy with work the last couple of weeks I haven't had the time or the energy to blog.  And it seems this time of year is always the busiest and most stressful.   There are always lots of school activities as we prepare for summer vacation and one of my daughter's and my husband have May birthdays so there are always those events to plan.

I have lots of ideas in my head.....if only I could mentally dictate my posts while I am getting ready for work or driving....would be sooo much more productive lol.  But I can feel a difference.  I miss it when I don't blog.  For me, writing is therapeutic.  So I am going to try to re-commit to consistently posting every 1-2 days.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment