Monday, April 9, 2012

FU...Coincidence? I think not!


So in case you were wondering after last night's blog post......yup, I earned my dessert tonight.  :-) And it was soooo yummy!

Day 2, week 1 of couch to 5k complete.  FYI - I still hated it lol.  The best part is knowing I did and and being done.

I had a revelation while in the middle of my workout tonight.  I am using a podcast that has music and a voice over the top that tells me when to run and when to walk.  I am convinced that she strategically placed the song "FU" by Celo around the 4th run cycle (the 4th run seems to be the toughest for me).  I wanted to sing along at the top of my lungs "'FU' workout!", but of course I couldn't breathe to even get the words out.

Tonight wasn't easy.  It seemed to be harder to keep going than the night before.  I wanted to stop soooo badly.  I mean really, who would know anyway??  I would.  And I know I have to write about it on here.  Seriously that was the main factor in me finishing that workout tonight and not wussing out and stopping.....was that I felt obligated to report back.  Even if no one ever reads this and I am just typing to myself,  I thank you "all" for holding me accountable.  I want to not feel fat for once in my life.  I want to be a role model for my kids.  I want to succeed.

Here's to building the habit (and hoping I will stop hating it at some point).

No comments:

Post a Comment