Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New jeans!

I have been so busy this week I haven't had a chance to share these photos till now!!! My old jeans were literally falling off me....I had them sinched up with a belt. But I was drinking so much water (and I have the smallest bladder in the world!!!) that was becoming problematic :o) I broke down and went and got a new pair of jeans last week....my first time to be able to buy jeans at Old Navy!! Old pair was a size 22, new pair is a size 20. (I REALLY wanted to get into the 18's but they were just a bit snug still....but soon!) This is about a 2" difference in the jeans. I feel like a completely new person without my pants falling off me. I keep looking down at my legs and wondering who's they are....it doesn't seem like I am on the right body. Work pants definitely need to come next....those are getting way baggy too! Awesome feeling!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment