Thursday, October 18, 2012

Being rewarded for working out....ummmmm YES please!

For those of you that know me, you may recall that I am a tad bit PRIZE MOTIVATED!  Just a smidge really (not sure if you picked up on the sarcasm font, but by that I really mean A LOT!!!!)

I found out about this awesome FREE website that will REWARD you with PRIZES for your daily activity.  SCORE!!!  What a great way to be motivated to workout for someone like me who would much rather sit on the couch or in front of the computer!

Basically you get points for the number of steps you take and for each activity you log.  It will also integrate with Runkeeper, Body Media Fit (score for me!) and other aps so you don't even have to manually log all of your activities.  Even better!  And you can add friends and they will also help you earn points.

There aren't tons of prizes but I signed up for a $5 Amazon gift card...I figured that was pretty versatile and something I would actually use.  I have a kindle account, so if nothing else that is about 50% or more off a new book to read.  It takes 2,000 points to earn.  So I figured it would take me a while to earn it.....I think I may be surprised on this one.  I signed up Monday, so this is only day 4 and I already have 488 points so about 24% (and not all have loaded for today).

So check it out if you want a simple way to earn rewards for working out and doing physical activity check out Every Move!

https://everymove.orghttps://everymove.org



And if you sign up, don't forget to add me (Jennifer Owens) as a friend so we can both earn more points!


No comments:

Post a Comment