Friday, September 28, 2012

Some days are easier than others

Today was one of those days I just kinda ran out of gas.  My alarm went off at 5am but instead of getting out of bed for my morning workout on the treadmill, I opted to reset my alarm clock and get another hour of sleep.  I think this is the first day I have done this since I started working out in the mornings.  

I usually get to catch up on my sleep a little bit on the weekends so Monday mornings it is easier to get up when that obnoxious alarm goes off.  And I have been doing pretty well on the other days too.  But I can tell by Friday that it wears on me. 

So am typing this note before I head down to get my treadmill time in for the day.  Can't be a slacker you know!

I am excited to be walking in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure tomorrow morning with my mom.  It will be my 3rd 5k this year!  I will be sure to share pictures after.  


This pic seemed fitting for today...



Have a great weekend all!


Did you like this post?  
  • Leave a comment!  Who doesn't like to get a little page love! :o)
  • Sign up to receive new posts via email....simply put your email in the white box at the top of the page.  
  • Like my "Losing It" facebook page -  https://www.facebook.com/losingit2012
  • Share this post with your friends....facebook, pinterest, email....the more support the merrier!  We are all in this together!  My hope is that I can inspire at least one person to make healthy changes in their life like I was inspired.  :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment